10. “Are you a pole dancer? You look like you could be a pole dancer.”
9. “Do you have a joint?”
8. “I really don’t like my girlfriend that much, that’s why I still keep my online dating profile open.”
7. “I am unable to father children.”
6. “I used to shoplift from the supermarket until recently, but don’t worry, I didn’t steal because I needed to.”
5. “I’ll have four beers.” [All at once and for only himself]
4. “How old are you?….No, really, how old are you?”
3. [After ten minutes of awkward conversation] “My place or yours?”
2. “Don’t take this the wrong way, because I mean it as a compliment, but you have the most adorable, character-building frown lines.”
1. “We must have sex, tonight, for I have multiple personality disorder and don’t know who I will be tomorrow!”
Sadly, this list is not made up. These are 10 of the most inappropriate things I have been told on a first meeting with a new guy. Note, I’m not saying these are things one should never reveal to a woman you are in a serious relationship with, but there is a time and place, and usually, the first half hour of the first conversation with her is not it.
* * *
Any similar experiences you’d like to share/forget? Feel free to add them in the comments!